Significant Changes to Business Innovation & Investor Program of Victoria From 22 Jul 2019, you can lodge an appeal of nomination for Business Innovation and Investor Program (B.I.I.P) visas without an invitation from Victoria and no need to wait for that.
Victoria is no longer announcing invitations to apply for a nomination from the state. If you have previously provided an Expression of Interest by the Home Affairs Department Skill Select system, but have not obtained an invitation to apply for a nomination from Victoria, you should lodge a nomination appeal directly from 22 Jul 2019. There is no requirement to provide a new EOI.
There will also be latest nomination criteria for some B.I.I.P visas from 22 Jul 2019 onwards:
- Subclass 188 Innovation nomination appellants will require to show at least of 80 points (utilizing the Home Affairs Department SkillSelect Points test)
- Subclass 188 Innovation nomination appellants must pledge to employ minimum one (1) full-time employee in their primary business
- Any appellant proposing to engage in the activity of export will need to show that all export products will be 100 percent manufactured in the Victoria itself
- Subclass 188 Investor nomination appellants must show that they will make an extra investment of minimum AUD 500,000 in Victoria during the temporary visa period. The investment needs to be held for not less than 12 continuous months instantly before the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (subclass 888) visa nomination application
- Subclass 188 Investor and Important Investor candidates will be required to show that they have AUD 200,000 ready for migration purposes (consistent with subclass 188 Innovation stream specifications)
Please note that current visa holders and appellants who have obtained an invitation and appealed for nomination prior to 22 July 2019 will not be subjected to these modifications.
A More Natural Way to Appeal for Visa Nomination from Victoria
On 29 Jul 2019, Skilled and Business Migration Program of Victoria will be starting a new online application method for visa nomination.
The current system will enable you to track the development of your application, access your account from various devices, and manage client appeals with greater efficiency.
Stay connected to www.visanews.in to know more updated visa news from Australia, Canada, Europe, the UK, and the USA! Please fill our Evaluation form to know whether you are eligible or not and we will also suggest you for the better options available for you.